👉 Please note: Expert Office Hours has moved to our website here: https://workonclimate.org/expert-office-hours/
Via this program, people who already work in climate - the experts - can volunteer their time to meet with community members and answer their questions.
The goal of this program is simply to get people who want to work in climate in the same room with people who do - to share knowledge, to foster interpersonal connections, and to demystify the idea of working in climate and the people in it.
How does it work?
For a community member
- Find an expert you wish to chat to below, and use the sign-up link to pick a time when they are available.
- Show up (you will receive reminder emails) and have a chat!
- After you meet, share 1 thing you learned on #share-your-path or in the relevant channel.
See For community members.
For an expert
- To offer your time through this program (thank you!), contact @Sam Levac-Levey on Slack.
- On your side, the sign-up will take a few minutes; all the scheduling will be handled by the tool
- All you have to do is show up and share your wisdom!
See For experts.
What if I have feedback/concerns?
Please contact @Eugene Kirpichov (on Slack) if:
- You have trouble booking with somebody
- You would like to be able to talk to an expert in a certain area that isn't covered
- You have any other feedback/concerns