Location: NYC / Boston Area (or, remote US EST 🇺🇸 )
We think everyone should be able to use numbers to make sense of the world; not just analysts and programmers. Decipad is a low-code notebook to tell stories with numbers and bring data-driven ideas to life.
To learn more,
We’re a small, experienced founding team. We’ve built and scaled products at big and small organizations. And, we’re supported by amazing investors that drove the first wave of ‘future of work’ companies.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to lead our customer and partner experience as we get ready to bring Decipad to market!
- Build the foundations of our customer experience: As an early member of our team, you'll work directly with the founders to define how we collaborate with our earliest customers, establish partnerships for growth and create a customer experience that is fun and rewarding.
- Shape the future of our product: Engage with early adopters and our first customers, to understand their needs, pain points and drivers to shape what we build next and help customers grow and succeed.
- Wear many hats: As part of a small team, you will be able to shape the future of Decipad and inform our culture. We’re looking for someone that enjoys flexing across roles to make things happen!
- Define the customer experience across onboarding, education and growth.
- Listen to users to understand their needs and inform what we build next.
- Drive strategies to inspire customer engagement and growth.
- Be an expert on our product to help customers and partners succeed.