Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as a Marketing Manager?
Help to build one of the most dedicated nonprofit brands across Europe as well as rethink the status quo of marketing in nonprofits and in particular build an overwhelming TechLabs brand experience.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are aligned with demand generation goals
You might be a good fit if...
- You are comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability for delivering results, yet know how to identify risk and escalate concerns
- You balance bringing energy and creativity to your work with being organized and detail-oriented
- You are able to perform intense research on new market trends, possible opportunities to outreach to potential new Techies, or other marketing tasks as needed
- You are motivated, a great communicator, and enjoy being part of a collaborative team
- You are looking for a culture where work is appreciated and you can make an immediate impact
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
You are already an expert in a specific marketing area...?
Feel free to take a closer look at the following, marketing-specific job listings and let us know whether you see yourself in one of those positions via your application.
Social Media Manager