DAO meeting on Minting and Strategy 05 July 2021
Attendees: Bacon, Bagholder Mcfomo III, Dave, DefileZebra, Gnomeski, Lahcen-KH, Luxumbra.eth, metaverde, penguin, sackofjoy, kyle stargarden, Misanth, peth, mushashi13, B positive, chair, FearlessThompopson, Michiel, tenfinney, tatey180, rohekbenitez, durgadas, Wonfiddy,
- Answer submitted questions
- LAST MINTING
- Can the [[initiatives]] in the future be discussed at least informally beforehand? Mentioning that "we should do them sometime" a couple of times over the span of 6 months can't be justified as discussed. The result of non-communicating such information in advance may result in many active members being caught by surprise.
- What are the exact weights that applied to each initiative and what is the timeframe? (since when and until when)
- Is there an exact number we are trying to reach for each initiative?
- What is the effect of new initiatives on the ongoing ones?
- If we voted on the first calculation unanimously, why was the second one enacted?
- Who controls the [[DoingGood]] wallet and how do we decide as a DAO what to do with the funds?
- There was a mention of MetaGame receiving ~15k $ from Gitcoin-- Why? Where? Was it in GTC or ETH? What can MetaGame do with that?
- Discuss minting sched
- Pinpoint issues
- Misanth will be recording
- Champions Ring is cancelled for today
- Goal: Do better next time
- 3 initiatives regarding DAOs
- What are the exact weights that applied to each initiative and what is the timeframe? (since when and until when?
- What are the exact weights?
- What is their timeframe?
- Same as XP, add initiatives
- 70% payout, then 70% of remaining then 70% of what’s left?
- If you are inactive- you still get XP if you have an active initiative
- What is the effect of new initiatives on the ongoing initiatives?
- It’s a dilution factor, does not generate XP
- Voting- If we voted on the first calculation unanimously, why was the second one enacted?
- Everyone voted for the first one A, but then when we enacted we enacted the second one?