📄 Page Creation: March 2, 2022
📆 Last Updated: March 16, 2022
🔗 Quick Share: https://bit.ly/3Mf3v25
👉 How to Support: Feel free to comment on this page directly, tag a relevant resource with #HRForUkraine on LinkedIn or Twitter or email directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page has been created to list support offers for people affected by the war in Ukraine.
Professional Support Resources
- February 27, 2022 Susanne Keller a professional systemic coach based in Zurich is donating free online coaching hours to refugees for professional re-orientation or for people needing a new perspective/ encouragement: English, French, German over Zoom. Simply email her.
- March 3, 2022 It’s Complicated has launched a campaign to provide Therapists for Ukraine, providing free consultation for people affected by the conflict. #therapistsforukraine
- March 4, 2022 Nilo Health is providing free psychological support on Coping with the War in Ukraine.
- March 6, 2022 **Patrycja Kowalczyk and Katarzyna Jankowska (she/her) are offering support on LinkedIn, including CV creation and update and interview preparation.
- March 7, 2022 Catherine Ferguson, certified Health and Well-Being coach based in California, offers complimentary coaching to refugees. She can be reached via email.
- March 7, 2022 Elizabeth Irving is offering complimentary Family Therapy support for refugees. She can be reached via email.
- March 7, 2022 CoachHub is providing free coaching support to Ukrainian NGOs or other NGOs supporting Ukraine.
- March 8, 2022 Giovanni Passarin is offering coaching support in Italian or English both individual and groups sessions for Ukrainian refugees. Contacts via LinkedIn ora email.
- March 15, 2022 Session is launching a new emotional support initiative where emotional support is offered for free via the Session platform: Holdstrong.org
- March 15, 2022 A community of Core Transformation® Coaches and The Wholeness Work® Practitioners donate their services to support those affected by the Ukraine war, regardless of race, religion or nationality. The volunteer coaches listed on the website are trained in gentle and effective methods of inner work that help to cope with stress and to process heavy emotions in difficult times. The volunteer coaches come from different countries and speak a variety of languages such as English, Polish, Hungarian, German, Russian and more. Click here to learn more about the background of each of our coaches and schedule an online session directly: https://www.coaching-praxis.center/en/volunteer-coaches-ukraine