Salary Range: 1.5k - 3.5k USD / month + stock options
Submit your CV+cover letter: email@example.com
⚙️ Engineering at Peakflo
We are looking for quick-thinking, problem-solving backend engineers to build the next generation of fintech products. Our SaaS product is built using typescript, node.js, java and react.
You should apply if you are interested in backends, microservice distributed architecture and integrations with external financial or payment systems; if you are looking to join a high-growth high-pace startup with great engineering culture; if you want to work in a passionate high-skilled team.
💪 What you’ll do
- Work directly with the CTO & Founder to help shape our product and culture.
- Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve.
- Build integrations with 3rd-party finance, payment and communication systems.
- Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code.
- Write scalable, observable, and fault-tolerant features in a microservice system.
- Support, maintain, and debug microservices in a complex distributed system.
- Work with our technology stack: Typescript, firebase, elasticsearch, GCP, jest, github, github actions.
- Collaborate with teammates through planning, pair programming, code review, and testing.
- Partner with members of a cross-functional team and other stakeholders to contribute to setting the direction of our product: learn about our business problems, explore solutions, weigh design tradeoffs, write effective user stories, and prioritize them to deliver maximum value in a sustainable, incremental fashion.
🕵️♀️ Who we’re looking for
- You are a highly knowledgeable and experienced backend engineer.