Are there application deadlines?
No. If a job is visible on our careers page, then you can still apply.
Does MUI do whiteboarding during interviews?
No. We ask applicants to complete challenges that are close to their future day-to-day contributions.
Does MUI offer contract job opportunities?
People joining MUI have the choice between joining:
- under an “employee” legal type of contract
- under a “contractor” legal type of contract
This is up to you. This is also not set in stone, you can change it later on. We design the benefits so that there are as few differences as possible between each type of contract.
For those that chose the “employee”:
- people in France are hired as full-time employees under the French legal entity.
- people outside of France are hired through an Employer of Record (EOR), for example, Deel: https://www.deel.com/.
Which countries does MUI hire from?
We hire from as many countries as possible. However, we have a few limitations:
- We favor candidates working normal hours in the UTC-6 to UTC+5 timezone range. It's not a hard requirement though. This helps us find synchronous time, e.g. for bonding.
- We can’t hire people who have a fiscal residency in Russia. If you are impacted, you would need to relocate to a different country. We don't want to help fund the current government in place.
Countries with complications