"🌏 7 billion ways of fashion for 7 billion people." — Open-Clothes | operating 'Xin Tokyo showcase' as a fashion bridge between 🇨🇳 China and 🇯🇵 Japan.
- Launched an online marketplace for 5000 designers and 5000 buyers in Japan and generated over 1000 new matchings from 2007-2012.
- As Japan market was declining, searching a new market in East Asia.
- Held a pop-up shop at Harbour City(Hong Kong) with 50 designers under Japanese government support in 2012, then noticed the emerged consumption of high fashion in China.
- Produced several projects bridging China and Japan.
- Founded "Xin Tokyo Showcase" in Shanghai, distributing 30 Japanese designers to 100 Chinese stores/companies from 2015.
🧬 Roots of Yasu Kouda
- Co-Founder of Open-Clothes Inc., whose concept model "6 billion way of fashion for 6 billion people" won Pris Ars Electronica(Awards of Distinction– Digital Communities, 2004), it was the runner-up after Wikipedia.
- His roots in China(Quanzhou and Taiwan), living in Tokyo, started his career as a system engineer.
Tokyo office 🇯🇵
4-32-4 #415, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Shanghai Showcase 🇨🇳
Lane 175, Shan Xi Bei Lu, Shang Hai Shi, China
Go to Open-Clothes Inc. (日本語)