In short: Full-time, remote position in Europe or the US. Please only apply if currently residing in Europe or the US. Competitive salary and stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom-as-a-service company building the first unified connectivity platform across the world.
- Our core product is an API that connects telecom networks from multiple countries:
- For businesses: we make it simple to integrate through a single API to sell phone and data plans globally to their users, customized to their use case.
- For consumers: Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us in tricky situations.
🔧 The position
- We are looking for an account manager to play a leading commercial role in the Gigs customer function. You will be one of the first account mangers at Gigs and will be offered the chance to play a key role in the development of the function.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining existing customer relationships and will understand and promote our customers’ goals in relation to their use of Gigs.
- You will help grow usage of Gigs and advise on, and coordinate, expansion into new verticals and jurisdictions by existing customers.
- You will own and negotiate existing customer contract renewals.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of our customers, their business model and their use of Gigs, in order to be able to think strategically about our customers’ strategy and consult them on how best to grow their use of, and value from, Gigs. The use of data will be fundamental to this.
- You will think in terms of scale, understanding and anticipating where documentation, automation and process can be used to help our partners at volume - whether improving the product, improving processes like QBRs and QARs or thinking critically about the organization of accounts and the wider function.
- You will help to gather testimonials and other collateral from customers to be used for marketing.
- You will work closely with Business Development, Support and Onboarding to ensure the best possible experience for Gigs’ customers.
- You'll work closely with our Head of Customer Success to scale the after-sales customer management, partake in operations and help build a fast-scaling software company. We already have thousands of US users live and hundreds of thousands queued.
- Over the next few years, we will continue to grow the CS team and you will be at the forefront of that growth.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄