Overview | The Role
We are looking for people who want to challenge the status quo, and leave their mark on the future of DeFi. As we are exploring new frontiers of blockchain technology, we are at a place no one has ever been. So, we want people who can actively look for inefficiencies in the DeFi space, and create solutions that fix them and add value to Ren.
This goal presents compelling challenges due to the nature and nascency of blockchain technology. Ren Labs gives you the challenge/opportunity to re-imagine the brave new world of DeFi and create financial systems that last for posterity.
- Contribute to Dapp development on Ren products (encompassing accessing the protocol, staking, and governance mechanism).
- Implement and design periphery smart contracts and testing frameworks for Ren products.
- Develop integrations with partner projects across DeFi and CeFi.
- Fluency in Solidity, blockchain, and DeFi.
- An understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and EVM based chains.
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet.
- Knowledge of Ethers.js, MetaMask, WalletConnect and other Web3 technologies.
- Understanding of software documentation procedures.
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant and accessible
- Good knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.
- Commitment for continuous learning.
- Appetite for critical and analytical thinking.
- Ability to stay on top of DeFi trends and proactively find ways to improve the Ren protocol.