- To analyse judicial orders and judgements related to child rights cases.
- Generate data and insights that are currently not captured through the crime
records published by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- Strengthen evidence based advocacy efforts on access to justice for children.
- Generate systematic and regular evidence on implementation of child
protection laws and children’s access to justice.
- Create sustainable technology based solutions for monitoring and improving
implementation of child protection laws.
- Promote evidence based reform in law, legal procedures and justice delivery for
- Promote accountability and transparency in delivering justice to children.
✍️ A detailed note is available here
- Justice Madan B. Lokur Former Judge, Supreme Court of India and Judge, Supreme
Court of Fiji
- Mrinal Satish, Professor of Law, and Executive Director, Centre for Constitutional
Law, Policy, and Governance, NLU Delhi
- Sumandro Chattapadhyay, Director, The Centre for Internet and Society, India
- Tannistha Datta - Child Protection Specialist, UNICEF
- Swagata Raha - Consultant Restorative Justice and Legal Affairs at Enfold India
About our partners
Child Rights NGO in India | Working to Promote and Protect the Rights of All Children | HAQ Centre for Child Rights (HAQCRC)
Ideas that Serve Justice | Agami India