Most web scraping tools are too complicated. They usually require a lengthy setup or programming experience. Spider is different - it focuses on getting things done quickly and efficiently.
There are several ways to install Spider once you’ve obtained a license key.
- (Recommended) Install via the Chrome Web Store or Firefox Web Store. Click the Add to Chrome/Firefox button on that page.
- Install the packed extension, using the files you got from Gumroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I scrape in? Like, can I automatically scrape the product detail page from the product list page?
Not right now, but we might implement something to do this in the future. Check out the Spider Road Map.
- Can I scrape password protected stuff with Spider?
Yes! It’s a browser extension, so as long as you log in first, you can scrape whatever you like.
- Does Spider support infinite scrolling?
- Clicking the Next button is tedious when scraping paginated results. Why don’t you just automate it?