- Expression of interest
- Brief biographies of all the project team
- 200-word description of your practice along with any relevant technical experience acquired through previous experience
- 300 words on why you are interested in being involved in the project and how are you going to work with the local community to deliver your proposal
- Up to 6 shortlisted practices will be invited to develop a design concept reflective of the honorarium sum (£500 inc. VAT per shortlisted practice)
- Indicative maximum amount of £40,000 (inc. VAT) for the selected designer at stage 2
Hungry designers are asked to
design a walking/cycling link that starts just outside the back of the future Nine Elms station on the Northern Line and the cluster of new blocks of flats and the US Embassy on the north side of the mainline railway.