- It's much easier to sell to existing customers than find new ones. Treat your existing customers well.
- High churn (customers leaving) may be due to selling into the wrong market or customer type. Test multiple customer types.
- Even if a customer segment is providing a larger amount of your revenue, if you cannot serve them effectively, you should end the relationship.
- Delay automating your "superpower" keep core processes manual in the early days so you can experiment and continue to develop your capability.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Kristen Wiley | @TheKristenWiley
Nicole Beals | @TechmateTechs
Kristen Wiley, Statusphere on Customer Success
Customer Success Mindset
- Customer Success = Making sure your customer is successful
- Interest (Customers learn about you)