Artboard Studio's v3.0 core app is built on HTML5 Canvas using a heavily customize version of FabricJS library. We have extended FabricJS adding more shapes and containers, better performance and turned the interface into an infinite canvas. We are also using webGL filters for warping and perspective effects on mockup items and images.
What we're looking for
Artboard Studio is seeking a talented individual who is curious to learn something new every day and creative enough to solve complex problems. You will be helping us finish the v3.0 of Artboard Studio by extending, customizing and optimizing fabricJS to the needs of our app. A general knowledge of webGL filters is also a bonus skill.
- Help us finish and launch our v3.0
- Extending FabricJS capabilities according to Artboard Studio needs
- Optimizing the performance of the core canvas app, constantly
- Give our code base a standard structure for the entire Core App canvas team
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Coordinating with our UI/UX design team
- Coordinating with the Core App UI team to optimize components base on Canvas events
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver
- Solid understanding of vector math, trigonometry and linear algebra
- Experience with FabricJS
- Familiarity with webGL filters is an important bonus
- Attention to details