📄 Page Creation: March 2, 2022
📆 Last Updated: March 27, 2022
🔗 Quick Share: https://bit.ly/3IGyp14
👉 How to Support: Feel free to comment on this page directly, tag a relevant resource with #HRForUkraine on LinkedIn or Twitter or email directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page lists all activities that are relevant from companies operating directly in Ukraine, including articles that refer to employers’ actions in the country.
- Ann Roberts CHRO from Flo Health Inc. has listed the number of actions that her company put in place to support its Ukraine employees, including support for relocation.
- Unleash has published an article with news related to the Tech Sector.
- Anthony Rodriguez from Wix announced the company is supporting the relocation of its UA employees to other countries.
- Edward Chiu CEO of Catalyst told about support to an employee having to leave Ukraine, with suggestions on how to transfer money.
- Brad Hoover CEO of Grammarly, a company founded out of Ukraine, stated support for local NGOs and collaboration efforts.
- SHRM has an article on Multinational Companies suspending business in Ukraine.
- Euronews has an article on IT firms relocating from Ukraine and the fact they have been too late.
- The New York Times reports on Multinational Companies’ activities in Ukraine.
- February 27, 2022 Bunq, a Dutch Bank, is providing support to those UA citizens willing to travel to The Netherlands. Reach out to email@example.com for support.
- February 27, 2022 B-Lab Europe and the B-Corporation Movement have started an official action to support Ukraine.
- February 27, 2022 PRWeekly reports on how PR Agencies are supporting employees in Ukraine.
- February 28, 2022 Vimeo and her CEO Anjali Sud has posted a video on LinkedIn with details about their actions supporting their teams in Ukraine.