- Say things directly, not behind someone’s back
- Lean into ‘difficult conversations’
- No politics: we are transparent with other people about our opinions. We take a stance on decisions but disagree and commit. We aim for improvement, not blame.
- Make information available throughout the company, unless it is overly sensitive or uninteresting
- Prioritize the company first, then your team, then yourself
- Be on time
- Prepare an agenda for meetings that you schedule. Send out any notes in advance. Read and comments on notes
- Prioritize issues that block other team members if it results in higher team output
- We help and support each other. We share our knowledge and coach others so that we are all constantly learning and improving.
- Speak to end-users and partners as much as possible to understand properly the problem we are solving. We design from observing customers, not from watching incumbents or competitors.
- Use the voice of customers to drive discussion and decision-making
- Fall in love with customer’s problems, and not the solutions
- Build empathy for customers by dogfooding Transak product and service flows
- We build products that solve problems and add value for our partners and users. We grow by adding more value, not through extraction.
- We strive to give the customer an ‘11-star treatment’. Keep improving the customer experience. Over and over again.
Compliance, security, & quality
- Don’t ship anything unless it is compliant, secure, and of high quality