- We believe building software is a creative process. The underlying building blocks with which software is built change all the time.
- Guardrails in processes are needed to allow teams to focus on the creative work while offloading the mundane.
- All high-performing teams understand the virtue of such discipline and want fine control over their process to keep profiling.
- All teams want to be data-driven, but being data-driven is operationally complex.
- Defining workflows on documents doesn't scale as it has a large educational component for the team.
- We are building observability in the way of working of the team
- Allowing teams to define their processes as "policy-as-code"
I typical workflow of an Engineering team, looks something like this. We are working on building observability for different parts of the funnel.