Monday 7th February - Friday 11th February
Team Task Meeting
Detailed notes under week two task meeting.
- Went over what we learnt from the lectures given by Derek Yates and Emma Raey on creating our brand image and identity.
- Last week our discussions with Derek led to the creation of our game name and set-up of website and social platforms.
- Through conversations and support form Adam and James we will be deciding between our game being developed as 2D/3D and therefore refine our project scope from there.
- We discussed our thoughts about art style and how we might go about the incorporation of interactions in those options.
- We want the player to go on a journey, so thought about physical journey but decided we could simplify this through the power of music and interaction with physical space
Tasks for this week:
- [x] Project Scope
- [x] Schedule
- [x] Decide on 2D or 2D
- [x] Meet with James to discuss unity development
- [x] Continue branding and setting up domain
- [x] Begin designing gameplay
- [x] Art style and theme - gather feedback and decide