When you have completed the assignment, please:
- Name the file in accordance with this naming pattern: [YOUR FULL NAME]-Assignment for [NAME OF THE ROLE THE ASSIGNMENT IS FOR] and upload it to **this dropbox.**
- OR send the entire project to the point of contact directly if he/she asked.
- Make sure the entire project is included. (readme or package.json or react app files etc.)
Assignment: React JS component (estimate completion time ~ 1 hour)
Watch the video https://streamable.com/ulyfr (linked below), observe that for all tap and drag events, there is a blue dot ripple showing the event action.
Write a React component that:
- Replicates the touch / drag ripple for Touch as well as Mouse events (meaning it should work both on mobile and desktop devices).
- Handles multiple touches on a touch device.
- Rejects emulated mouse events.
- Is able to be used directly by any React project.