How to set up a Group Discussion
Participants can form groups to conduct group discussions.
- In the room settings window, turn the Group Discussion feature on and click OK.
- Perform group settings.
- Select the desired number of groups.
- This button will be available only after setting Group Discussion as On and clicking OK in the room settings
- Participants can be moved by drag-and-drop on the screen.
- It is possible to add a participant from the participants list to a group by drag-and-drop.
🚨 Even if you turn off the microphone and speaker features in the lower menu, it is not applied to all students.