Avocado Leaf Tea is the newest entry into the herbal tea market.
- The size of the herbal tea market is estimated to show a CAGR of 4.94% to reach USD 4,226.9 Million by the end of 2025.
- Beverages, Snacks and Functional Foods & Supplements are commonly big & important. Together with Ready meals they counted $246,443M in the US, $260,296M in Asia, $30,697M in Europe (including UK and Ukraine), and $20,005M in Middle East.
- According to Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global avocado market was valued at US$13.64 bn in 2018 and is predicted to attain an overall value of US$21.56 bn by 2026
Despite the fact that avocado leaves are rich in Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Termenis and Serotonin, they are generally going to waste, wasting nutrition.
Product / Service
Avocado leaf tea. Each leaf is hand-picked and sourced locally from avocado groves in sunny Temecula, California. Like the avocado fruit, the leaves have recently been discovered to be one of the "healthiest leaves in nature".
What they are up to
Avocado Tea is Now Star-K Kosher Certified. The company is activly featuring research regarding the tea's health benefits (found here)
What I like about them
- Sustainable beyond the product / Avocado Leaf Tea uses 100% all natural and biodegradable single serve pyramid bags.
- Nutrition / In recent years the Persea americana Mill, aka The Avocado Leaf, has been studied for medicinal benefits. Doctors, pharmaceutical companies and universities have all found an interest in the medicinal properties of this extraordinary leaf. Learn more about it here.