We believe the world needs more innovation, and more startups should be built. Building a company is hard, but managing & engaging with your board & investors shouldn’t be. So, our mission is to make it easier to build a company by rallying your stakeholders around it for success.
We’re looking for motivated and talented software engineers to help shape the future of modern governance at Surfboard 🏄 , and be part of our success! As one of our early Software Engineers, you will have a large impact on shaping the direction of Surfboard’s products.
The ideal candidate loves technical challenges, cares about building beautiful user-focused products, and is excited about our mission to empower every founder & every team to achieve company success with the super power🪄 of board & investor success.
To learn more about us, check out Join Surfboard.
👩💻What you will be doing
- Build the future of Surfboard. We’re still early, which means you’ll have a massive amount of ownership and opportunity to help us define, build and ship important features.
- Take ownership. You’ll produce high-quality, production-ready, readable, maintainable code. You’ll take ownership from inception to production, and work with demanding timelines.
- Collaborate with the team. You’ll work ****closely with the team, unblock and support your teammates, and help foster an open and collaborative team culture together.
🙌 What you will bring
(If you don't meet all of the criteria but are excited about joining us, please reach out anyway!)
- You’ll bring 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience (4+ years preferred), and have extensive experience with our tech stack (ReactJS, Typescript, AWS).
- You are self-motivated and a fast learner. You can work autonomously and start projects without much direction.
- You have developed enterprise-level applications with a focus on performance, scalability and security, while delivering delightful user experiences.
- You can communicate your thoughts and decisions clearly and proactively, and bring positive energy and critical mindset to collaborate with the team.
- Bonus point: You have experience with building and launching products from ideation to iteration, and want to be part of a scrappy, early team to build something transformative.