Last updated: March 24, 2022
This Policy applies to PII collected:
- By the Service.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This Policy does not apply to PII that:
- we collect in ways other than through the Service, including on any other website that we or a third party operate; or
- any third party may collect, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Service.
By downloading, installing, visiting, accessing, creating an account with or otherwise using the Service, you agree to our collection and use of PII as this Policy describes. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and agree to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
PII That You Manually Provide Us
The PII that you manually provide us through or in connection with the Service may include:
- Information that you enter into forms on the Service or into forms operated by SendGrid. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service.
- Search queries that you type into the Service’s search interface.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Service or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (“User Content”). You post User Content and transmit it to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Content, so we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized people will not view your User Content.
In these ways, we may ask you for your name, fictional user name, phone numbers, email addresses and other contact information, links to your social media handles or accounts, photos, videos and audio recordings of you, payment information, information about how you have used the Service and other types of information disclosed in this Policy.