This is gonna be fun! You're going to be building a high quality game and really refine up your skills in Unity. (Ideally done in a team to practice delegation)
- The process of building a polished hyper casual game
- How much effort it could be to be in this industry.
- Delegating to each others strengths and weaknesses (if in team)
2 - 3 weeks (novice)
4 - 5 days (intermediate)
- How to troubleshoot really well in Unity
- The basic concepts of Blender animation and modelling
The team has assigned you a training module to get your technical skills up! This one might be a toughy...
What was asked of you
- [ ] Pick a game from SayGames and build one exe. App Store/Android
- [ ] Make sure you choose what you think is the most fun game not the easiest to develop! This is so you can remain inspired while building it!
- [ ] Ensure the game is identical in gameplay and game art and basic functioning UI no need for upgrades or ads.
- [ ] 1 fully functional level and build up to 5 levels that then go on a loop when completed.
- [ ] Best time frame would be 2 - 3 weeks of development.