- What makes cloaked different from any other "platform" like Google or Facebook that wants all my data? Why should I trust cloaked?
- How safe is cloaked really?
- What actually happens when I create a cloak?
- Are cloaked phone numbers for real?
- What happens when I delete a cloak?
- OK, but these are just fake emails right?
- Can I cloak accounts I already have (i.e., created before I started using cloaked)?
- How is my cloaked dashboard organized?
- My cloaked inbox never stops loading! What should I do?
- I'm seeing accounts that I did NOT cloak show up in my dashboard...what's going on?
- I clicked on a cloak in my dashboard and the fields are blank! What's going on?
- I registered for cloaked with one email, but now I want to change it to another one. How do I do that?
- The plugin filled in some fields beyond email and password. Like a username I used elsewhere and my address...what gives?
- I previously used my browser's built-in password manager, but I want to use cloaked now. How do I get the built-in to stop popping up?
- I love using cloaked! But the notifications are a bit overwhelming...how do I turn these off?