1. Wren's mission is to help reverse the climate crisis
- Wren will offer tools, services, and resources that help people take action to reverse the climate crisis.
- Wren will strive to help other organizations working on reversing climate change even if they could be considered competitors.
- Wren recognizes that climate change is a multifaceted global problem and will solicit and consider input from a global audience across ages, genders, ethnicities, abilities, backgrounds, and identities.
2. Wren will be radically transparent
- Wren will strive to make its operations and plans transparent to anyone inside or outside the organization.
- Wren will publish ongoing financial and operating metrics showing our impact, efficiency, and effectiveness.
3. Wren will rigorously evaluate its effectiveness
- Wren will heavily vet the effectiveness and efficiency of any climate change solution it proposes to users.
- Wren will share its methodologies for evaluating climate change solutions publicly.
4. Wren will be a role model for how all corporations should act
- Wren will mitigate its environmental harm, and will always remove or offset at least twice the amount of carbon the organization and its employees are responsible for.
- Wren will take a stance on political issues that further its mission, but will not lobby or campaign purely for its own financial benefit.
- Wren will never sell user data to third parties. It will adamantly defend the privacy rights of its users and embrace new legislation that improves privacy.
- Wren will not use deceptive but legal tax management strategies to reduce its tax burden. It will be transparent in reporting the percentage of taxes it pays.
- Wren will report on team and leadership demographics, executive and CEO pay ratios, and programs and strategies employed to build a diverse, inclusive, and equitable organization.