1. Library Panel
- The Library Panel is where you can save and manage your resources corresponding to the specific document.
- Click on "Add New" to add a resource. Click the option of your choice that suits the format. You can also add text if you want to type your own information.
- You can click on "Create a new folder" to further organize your resources into sub-groups.
- Click on the Library Panel to highlight the area - You can paste your URL link here to automatically add your resource to the Library
2. Browse Other Resources
- Clicking on "Browse other resources" located on the bottom of your library will list resources in your Inbox
- If there is a document you already have written on Typed, you can access these files and the resource you've used for them