In this section, you will learn how to work quickly and confidently with Kwizbot. The instructions are divided according to the difficulty level from the simplest to the most difficult.
- Bot settings and visual flow builder How to build a scenario - creating a bot and configuring bot parameters, using visual interface for managing the bot scenario
- Omnichannel messaging panel - allows you to connect an operator for dialogue with clients in any messenger from the list
- File manager - allows you to upload files and get links to them
- Statistics - shows charts, for example, a chart with the number of users broken down by channels for all time
- Several bots on one engine - learn how to connect 2 or more bots
- The basic concept of state and placeholders
- Please note that to get full access to all Kwizbot features, you need to have administrator rights. To connect with a new administrator, you need to contact the developer.
Advanced Kwizbot features
- Polls - learn how to use polls
- Using Broadcasts - send newsletters and triggered messages from Kwizbot
- Actions - building more complex bot logic using actions
How to build a scenario
Omnichannel messaging panel