Disclaimer: we're a diverse team and open to local as well as international applicants. So we wrote this one in English. Yet, good German skills are definitely a big plus, as most of our internal communication is (still) in German.
So, what will you do at TechLabs as Finance & Legal Manager?
Help to build one of the most dedicated nonprofit brands across Europe - primarily by actively shaping the administrative side of a charity. Get involved with the design of an internal accounting and tax system, the creation of detailed budgets, as well as setting up the legal framework for TechLabs Düsseldorf.
- Organization of the accounting processes of a rapidly growing charity, especially with regard to payment flows and taxes.
- Create budgets and financial plans to project required cash flows needed.
- Help to draft legal framework contracts in coordination with experts and other departments.
- Gain further experience in the tax field and legal topics such as data protection of non-profit organizations with the support of TechLab's experts.
- Access to and active contribution to knowledge and assets for success from the TechLabs community and a network full of ambitious young people who want to make a difference.
You might be a good fit if...
- You are interested in finance and tech topics and as a bonus already gained some practical experience in the finance department.
- You have great attention to detail and are willing to immerse yourself in financial and legal topics.
- You are able to work in an organized and reliable manner as well as keep confidential information to yourself.
- You are comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability.
- You are motivated, a great communicator and enjoy being a part of a collaborative team.
- Highly curious and eager to constantly learn
- As a bonus, you have worked on challenging projects and ambitious (nonprofit) visions before
What we offer...
- We are a young, highly-motivated and lively team striving to shape the future of TechLabs
- Being part of TechLabs gives you the opportunity to meet and build a network with like-minded people
- Working at TechLabs is characterized by by a high degree of autonomy as well as creative freedom