Before starting the integration partner must be provide to personal manager the URL of the development (test) server and, if possible, the production server.
- You need Itez Secret - a digital signature that you need to request for a partner account in Itez tech support;
- The minimum parameter set for Itez Widget should include:
- partner_token: ‘0d05d59f-1ca9-4b78-931c-c457cb7c3123’ - key
- target_element: itez-frame-place - id html-element on the page in which it will be drawn by Itez Widget
- timestamp: 1587046151075 - milliseconds starts 01.01.1970 00:00:00 (UTC)
- signature: - all parameters signature with Itez Secret;
- The order of parameters does not matter when initializing Itez Widget;
- The “signature” parameter is not involved in the formation of the signature, the procedure for its formation - Parameter signature;
- Parameters must be signed in the partner’s backend, compromising Itez Secret will lead to blocking the partner’s account;
- A set of additional parameters - Parameters list;
- Additional rules for parameter validation - Parameter sets additional restrictions.
- For each of the signed parameters (the “signature” parameter is not involved), a string of the form “: ” is formed, all quotation marks and apostrophes surrounding the string values are deleted, the strings are converted in utf-8 encoding, boolean values are replaced with 0 and 1 (true - 1, false - 0);
- The list of received rows is sorted alphabetically (ordinal);
- A sorted list of lines is combined into a single line with a separator “;”.
- The HMAC code (SHA-512) of the received string is calculated using Itez Secret, the HMAC code must be generated as raw binary data (raw BINARY-array);
- The resulting binary code is converted to a HEX-string;
- The resulting string is the value of the parameter “signature”.