- Chapter 1 general rules
Article 1 [Purpose]
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to stipulate the terms and procedures of use of all services provided by Koong, the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other matters of users and Koong.
Article 2 (Explanation and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
- Koong will post the contents of these terms and conditions, address, and contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail address, etc.) on the initial service screen (front) of Koong so that users can know.
- Koong may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- When Koong revises these Terms and Conditions, the effective date and reason for the amendment shall be specified and notified along with the current Terms and Conditions on Koong's initial screen from 7 days prior to the effective date to the day before the effective date.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to regularly visit the web to check for changes to these Terms. This site is not responsible for any damage to users caused by not knowing the information about the changed terms and conditions.
- Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Information and Communications Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act, and other related laws.
Article 3 (Effect and Scope of Terms and Conditions)
- These terms and conditions take effect for all members who wish to use the service worldwide.
- In principle, these terms and conditions are applied from the date the member agrees to these terms and conditions until the member withdraws. However, some provisions of these terms and conditions may remain valid even after the member withdraws.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- Use contract: A contract concluded between the site and the user in relation to the use of the service
- Posts: Terms that are not defined in these Terms and Conditions, such as various files and links, such as articles, images, and videos posted while using the user service, are defined in the separate terms and conditions for individual services and usage rules.