Who we are
myota are on a mission to prevent and reverse the 1 billion cases of chronic disease that exist globally. Founded by a team of leading microbiome researchers and fibre fermentation experts, we are at the cutting edge of innovation in the gut-health field.
Leveraging our own proprietary research (conducted at Cambridge, MIT and the University of Geneva), we have created the world’s first precision fibre mixes, that can help to not only reduce the symptoms and incidences of chronic disease, but also promote overall physical and mental health.
We are backed by world-class investors and in beta as of January 2022, so this is an exciting opportunity to join myota from the very start of our journey.
Why you should join
- Be proud of what you do: Join a team of mission-driven people who work with conviction and passion to translate cutting-edge knowledge of the gut microbiome into groundbreaking products.
- Growth opportunity: Contribute to shaping and growing an early-stage food tech company in the exciting and emerging field of the human gut microbiome by joining our founding team.
- Impact: At myota we have the opportunity to help improve the quality and length of life for millions of people. As part of our founding team you’ll help make that vision a reality.
- Ownership: We offer a meaningful equity stake alongside the usual compensation package and perks.
🚀 Head of Growth (m/f/x)
We are looking for a motivated and experienced growth marketer to join our team.
- Building: You are actively involved in the vision for our growth and marketing strategies.
- Growing: You have a growth mindset, starting from the beginning with a handful of customer insights to build scalable and sustainable customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Analysing: You are highly analytical and have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You reasoning using numbers and data, and have a deep understanding of digital channels.
Curious? View the full job profile here, and apply here.