Purpose of the role
The operations data associate will report to the Head of Operations to support high-priority projects through data collection, analysis and interpretation. These projects will be cross-functional and will enable both internal efficiencies and strategic decision making at elmo.
The right candidate is looking for a varied and fast-paced role in a scale-up looking to utilise data to support decision making in a high-growth environment and support the build out of data capabilities at elmo.
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Design, build and automate data visualisations/reporting on elmo customer & vehicle data using business intelligence tools
- Responsibility to define and implement of data standards across elmo
- Maintaining and developing your own knowledge to support elmo’s growth with respect to technology, systems and approaches utilising data best practices to support elmo
Knowledge & Experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in data management & analytics
- High proficiency in Excel, VBA and PowerBI
- Understanding of reporting, data dash-boarding & data modelling
- Ability to structure & display data in an easy to read format, specifically for use for teams without data expertise
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of database building, API connectivity to generate automatic reports & dashboards, for example SQL & Python
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the role title in the subject line too!