Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with a high degree of versatility and technical ability to build out our revolutionary care platform for expecting and new parents. As an early team member you will set and establish the standards for the Frontend of our patient and maternal care provider web applications. You will work closely with our CTO and founding team to make decisions enabling us to solve the affordability crisis in maternity care.
- You have built ground up successful frontend applications focused on the details of accessibility, mobile optimization, and usability.
- You are a leader and drive design and product decisions based on experience, care, and a deep understanding of business goals.
- Experience with client-side performance tuning, caching strategies, cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Bonus experience building APIs, working with databases or defining data models
- A passion for helping solve the affordability crisis around maternity care
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge and find the tough answers
- Effective communicator who enjoys working within a team
- Key traits: curious, tenacious, creative, strong communicator, can-do attitude
Zaya Care is a venture-backed seed-stage startup with a mission to increase access to affordable maternity care. We make accepting insurance easy and rewarding for maternity care providers, and thereby help them grow and diversify their practice. Inspired by the European care model, through Zaya parents have easy access to insurance-covered pregnancy & postpartum specialists, effectively closing today's critical care gaps.
Submit your application to email@example.com.
- Include a personal note why you think you're a good fit and what interests you most about joining Zaya
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until July 30th and candidates will be invited to 2-3 rounds of interviews with Zaya's CTO and team.
Equal Opportunity Employment Notice