Embark on a journey of epic proportions. Or at least get more out of Serial Marketers.
It's a full month's worth of ways to engage with the community. How many can you do?
- Download the Slack app to your mobile and/or desktop device; it makes it easier to stay connected with the community and navigate among multiple Slack accounts if you have them.
- Introduce yourself in the #lounge.
- Check the #wanted channel and find a post you can help with; respond to them there or direct message them.
- Share something you need support with in the #wanted channel. No ask is too big or too small!
- Greet a new member introducing themselves in the #lounge. Even a simple 'like' of their post is a kind acknowledgment and will give newcomers a sense of who is here.
- Browse our industry event calendar. You can also submit an event there.
- Post an event in our #events channel, whether you're hosting or attending it.
- Join Upstream and request access to the Serial Marketers group there.
- Promote yourself. It's okay -- you're a marketer! Use the #selfpromo channel.
- Check out the weekly member-only newsletter -- it arrives in your inbox just about every Tuesday.
- Browse other channels. There are dozens of channels not included as defaults for all members. These include topics (#productmarketing, #seo, #socialmedia, #blockchain) and geographies.
- Suggest another channel for the community that doesn't exist yet. Optional: offer to host it by starting discussions and adding members within the community.
- Check the #offers channel to see who might have posted something you can use.
- Come up with an offer for your own business and share it with the #offers channel. If it's something you want to get even more exposure for with the community, DM David to hear more about how to get offers featured.
- RSVP to an event in the Serial Marketers Upstream group (better still, attend!).