1. Creating a Project
- On the right-side of "My Documents", click on "Add Project".
- Hovering over the project brings up the pencil icon. Click on it to rename your Project.
2. Creating a Document
- By clicking on "Add Document", you can create a new document, or import existing files from your local PC or Google Drive (the Google Account you registered for Typed)
- "Add Document" → "Create new" should pop up a window where you can select the format, and the title of the document.
- Once you click "Create", you'll be automatically redirected to the workspace of the document.
- Click "Start Typing!", "Get to Work!" to enter the workspace. You can also double click to do so.