In this article we explain how to set, edit, and remove standard working hours for your employees in Molteo. This includes special working hours in the summer/winter.
👷 Written by @Fie Hancke
- Log-in to your account on app.molteo.com with your Username and Password. Locate the menu on the left side of the application. Click on Settings.
- A sub-menu will appear - Click on Hours.
- A complete week from Monday to Sunday will appear. For each day you can now set a start time, an end-time, and add breaks. You can add up to 5 breaks per weekday, using the Add Break button.
- If you have different working hours for summer or winter, or if you have different working hours for employee roles (e.g. office), you can add this specific setting using +ADD WEEK RANGE.
- The following form will appear when clicking +add week range.
In this popup you can specify the start week and end week in which the new standard working hours are to be used.
You complete the creation by clicking Add.