<img src="https://super.so/icon/dark/anchor.svg" alt="https://super.so/icon/dark/anchor.svg" width="40px" /> Job Role: Handling everyday operations and driving sales with a keen eye for detail.
This is for you if:
- You are someone living in the Andaman islands.
- You embrace challenges - nothing is too out-there for you.
- You are a learner - you don't shy away from the new.
- You hate mediocrity - you're always striving for better.
- You love talking to people and making things happen.
- Managing everyday operations
- Talk to travel businesses in the Andamans:
- To make existing products better
- To make guest experiences better
- To on-board new products
- Talk to guests:
- To make sure every query and escalation reaches its logical end
- Interface with team members from Marketing, Accounts and other teams
- Other operations-related tasks as and when they arise
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- You are kind, personable and professional, even when speaking to difficult individuals
- Some experience in Operations in Travel Industry is a bonus (not a must)
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Opportunity to work on marketing projects, technology projects such as building a website, mobile apps and other software