We are looking for front-end engineers with a keen eye for design, which is needed for the position of front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
◽️Role & Responsibility
- Develop and maintain the frontend components of the NFT Marketplace.
- Collaborate with designers to create visually appealing user interfaces.
◽️ Minimum requirement
- At least 1 year of experience or equivalent capabilities.
- Experience leading or planning publishing.
- Understanding and experience with responsive design, web standards, cross-browsing, and web accessibility.
- Experience with and understanding of tools like Figma and GitHub.
- Interest and understanding in UI/UX design.
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA) and/or Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Experience using CSS libraries (like Chakra-UI, Tailwind CSS etc.).
- Development experience using React state management libraries like Recoil.
- Experience with TypeScript or a desire to learn it.