💡 Last updated: 3/10/22
WithOthers www.withothers.io (the “Website”) is an events management and ticketing company.
The WithOthers Website offers an online destination that enables users to publish, offer services, search for events, book services, pay for services, and buy tickets to events (collectively known as "Services"). The Website and the Services together are known as the “Platform.”
Users who publish and offer their own services on the Platform are “Hosts”, “Nonprofits” “Artists,” or “Crew Member(s)” (collectively known as "Partners"), and users who search for and buy tickets are “Fans”.
Users who request the use of Partners' services to create events (“Events”) on the Platform are "Event Creators".
Event Creators create Events ("Event Requests") on the Platform in support of certain causes ("Cause Categories"). These events generate opportunities ("Offers") for Partners to provide their services to the Platform in service of the Event (“Bookings”).
You must register an account to access and use many features of the WithOthers Platform and keep your account information accurate. As the provider of the WithOthers Platform, WithOthers does not own, control, offer or manage any Nonprofits.
By applying to be an Nonprofit, you agree to the following terms ("Nonprofit Terms"):
- Payments. WithOthers Payments will pay you at a pre-agreed rate (“Fee”) based on a percentage of the total revenue for each event plus a pre-agreed percentage of incremental payments made by ticket buys at checkout and following the Event.
- Cancellations. In the unlikely event that a booking is canceled, you will not receive a Fee for the event. All payments will be refunded to ticket buyers.
- Your relationship with us. Your relationship with WithOthers is that of a commercial partner, not an independent individual or entity, and not an employee, agent, joint venturer of WithOthers. WithOthers does not direct or control your Nonprofit Services, and you agree that you have complete discretion whether and when to provide Nonprofit Services.
- Managing your Nonprofit Profile. The WithOthers Platform provides tools that make it easy for you to set up and manage an Nonprofit Profile. Your Nonprofit Profile must include complete and accurate information about your Nonprofit Services. You are responsible for keeping your Nonprofit Profile information up-to-date and accurate at all times. We recommend that you obtain appropriate insurance for your Nonprofit Services and suggest you carefully review policy terms and conditions, including coverage details and exclusions.
- Your local compliance. You are responsible for understanding and complying with any laws, rules, regulations, and contracts with third parties that apply to your Nonprofit Services. You are responsible for handling and using the personal data of Voters and others in compliance with applicable privacy laws and these Terms. If you have questions about how local laws apply, you should always seek legal advice.
- Your responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions. You are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you allow to participate in providing your Nonprofit Services. You acknowledge that events carry inherent risks and agree that you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and using the WithOthers Platform, offering Nonprofit Services, or any interaction you have with other users, whether in person or online. You agree that you have had the opportunity to investigate the WithOthers Platform and any laws, rules, regulations, or obligations that may apply to your Nonprofit Services and that you are not relying upon any statement of law made by WithOthers.
- Merchandise. Subject to the provisions of this section, Nonprofit retains the right to sell commission-free, Nonprofit-related merchandise at the Event. WithOthers reserves the right to limit the types and amounts of Nonprofit-related merchandise for sale at the Event. An Nonprofit may only sell their merchandise at the Event venue on the date of the Nonprofit's Speech. Nonprofits are solely responsible for the security of their merchandise inventory, money, credit card information, and information of merchandise purchasers. Nonprofit grants WithOthers a royalty-free license to use Nonprofit's name in connection with merchandise related to its Events. There shall be no reference of “WithOthers” or any likeness to the Event on the Nonprofit merchandise without the prior written consent of WithOthers. Nonprofit is solely responsible for any sales tax obligations related to their sold merchandise.
- Advertising and Creative. WithOthers has full control and final billing decisions on all advertising materials and all creative about the Event.
- Comps – Tickets and Access. While WithOthers Event spaces can often be very intimate, the specific area of Performance is restricted to the Nonprofit and Event production staff. Nonprofit's guests, if any, may have access to the Event as ticketed patrons in the form of complimentary tickets. Nonprofit’s guests must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Nonprofit shall receive five (5) guest tickets for Events.
- Assignment of Rights. You give to WithOthers, its assigns, agents, licensees, affiliates, clients, principals, and representatives the absolute right and permission to copyright, use, exhibit, display, print, reproduce, televise, broadcast, and distribute, for any lawful purpose, in whole or in part, through any means without limitation, any visual scenes containing the performance, all without inspection or further consent or approval by you of the finished product or of the use to which it may be applied. Any audio recordings made by WithOthers, its assigns, agents, licensees, affiliates, clients, principals, and representatives will be subject to approval by you before any of the above-stipulated actions are taken.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold WithOthers and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, licensors, payment processing partners, other partners and employees, harmless from any and all damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' and accounting fees) resulting from any claim, demand, suit, proceeding (whether before an arbitrator, court, mediator or otherwise) or investigation made by any third party (each a "Claim") relating to or arising out of: (a) your breach of these Nonprofit Terms (including any terms or agreements or policies incorporated into these Nonprofit Terms); (b) your use of the Platform in violation of these Nonprofit Terms or other policies we post or make available; (c) your breach of any applicable local, state, provincial, national or other law, rule or regulation or the rights of any third party; (d) WithOthers' collection and remission of taxes; and (e) if you are an Nonprofit, your events (including where WithOthers has provided Services with respect to those events), provided that in the case of (e) this indemnification will not apply to the extent that the Claim arises out of WithOthers' gross negligence or willful misconduct. WithOthers will provide notice to you of any such Claim, provided that the failure or delay by WithOthers in providing such notice will not limit your obligations hereunder except to the extent you are materially prejudiced by such failure. Also, in certain circumstances, WithOthers may choose to handle the Claim ourselves, in which case you agree to cooperate with WithOthers in any way we request.