Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to the use of mobile application services provided by Red Culton Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) through mobile devices and the network, website, and other services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) incidental thereto. The purpose is to prescribe the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
① The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- “Company” means a business that provides services through mobile devices.
- “Member” means a person who concludes a service contract in accordance with these terms and conditions and uses the services provided by the company.
- “Temporary member” means a person who provides only partial information and uses only a portion of the services provided by the company.
- “Mobile device” means a device that can be used by downloading or installing content, such as a mobile phone, smartphone, personal digital assistant (PDA), tablet, etc.
- “Account information” refers to the member’s membership number, external account information, device information, nickname, and payment information.
- “Contents” means all paid or free contents (applications, web services, etc.) digitally produced by the company in connection with the provision of services for use on mobile devices.
- “Open Market” refers to an e-commerce environment built to use content and pay for tickets and products on mobile devices.
- “Application” means all programs downloaded or installed through a mobile device to use the services provided by the company.
- “Ticket reservation service” refers to the real-time e-commerce system provided by the company for the free transaction of goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “product”) and the website, mobile application and mobile website for its operation.
- “Seller” refers to a member who has completed the company's seller registration procedure to sell goods (in cases where the company sells directly as a seller or is consigned to sell a specific product through consignment sales service, the company). Seller registration procedure for both sellers engaged in the sale of goods (hereinafter referred to as “seller who is a mail order distributor”, regardless of whether they are individuals or corporations) and sellers who are not (hereinafter collectively referred to as “seller”) And there may be differences in the rights and obligations that apply when using the service.
- “Buyer” means a member who wants to purchase goods sold by the seller.
- “Chat” refers to the ability to send and receive messages between members within the service.
- “PlayAppPay” refers to a payment system that allows buyers to pay for goods to the company to purchase goods.
- “Safe transaction” refers to a form of transaction in which a member applies for a purchase to the company to purchase goods sold by another member, concludes a purchase contract with the seller, and then pays for the goods through PlayAppPay.