Ganas Ventures is a traditional 506c fund investing in pre-seed and seed Web 2 and Web 3 community-driven startups in the US and Latin America. We invest in community-driven founders through our own community of operator-investor LPs. We’re on a mission to produce outsized returns. And, while we’re at it, we’re changing the narrative of who VCs are, who we invest in, and how companies become unicorns by just being us.
Job Description Table of Contents
🧠 Part-Time Associate (Remote)
- Screen inbound deals
- Search for new companies to invest in
- Conduct market research for due diligence and support in memo write-ups
- Create & manage our portfolio support materials & offerings
- Write deal summaries
Note: This job description does not cover a comprehensive list of activities required for this role. Contingent on the growing needs of Ganas Ventures, the activities, duties, and responsibilities may expand.
- Excellent research abilities
- Ability to flourish and grow in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; quick to adapt to new challenges and changes
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy; takes control of tasks and likes figuring things out on their own.
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with multiple teams and multiple projects
- Excellent presenting, writing, and communication abilities (including Airtable, Notion, and Google Slides), as well as a keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical abilities — able to turn data into actionable insights; experience with financial modeling is a bonus