Welcome to the AISC Time Series discussion group!
Our aim is to have high-quality discussions about time series, covering both statistical and deep learning methods. Each week we deep dive into a time series topic, method, application, and/or paper!
The workload is distributed among several members. Here is a short description of each role:
- Main Presenter
- RECIPE Creators
💡 The roles are rotating, and it is not mandatory to pick a role every single week.
Expectations from you
- As a member of the study group, you are expected to deep dive into a time series topic and present your findings on a rotating basis.
- While attendance is not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged. We are looking for committed individuals.
So many good things, here are some of the highlights.
- There are various ML discussion groups under AISC. We have a Mega Meetup every 6 weeks where all the discussion groups come together and present their topics. It is a nice chance to meet and chat with other ML researchers and practitioners. The best team gets a surprise award!
- There are some guest speakers on the way.
- We keep an eye out for time series based competitions. There is a very good chance that we will join a competition in the upcoming months.