I'm a Data Analyst, SQL developer/admin and full stack web developer based in Texas with 12 years of experience.
☎️ Contact information
4709 Spanish Oak Ct.
Abilene, TX 79606
🔗 Development Website
🔗 LinkedIn Profile
👨🏻💻 Work experience
Lauren Engineers and Constructors*, Abilene, TX– (March 2011 - May 2017; April 2018 - Present)*
Primary role is to provide data and technology solutions to decision makers for forecasting and process improvement as well as maintain the needed data systems.
- IT liaison between departments to develop analytics and reports based on ERP and SharePoint data using SQL Server, SSRS, Visual Studio and Solver BI360, and custom web interfaces
- Develop analytics solutions to solve accounting problems with cash flow, project billing, and work in process data
- Develop analytics solutions to assist project controls with project trends, labor utilization, and average wage
- Write, tune, and troubleshoot SQL queries
- SQL Server administration including administering security, maintaining backups, managing database servers, and writing database triggers and stored procedures
- Support and maintain ERP suite: Dynamics SL, Papersave, Paramount WorkPlace, Solver BI360, and Crystal Reports
- Design and support company website using WordPress and Divi
- SharePoint administration including site layout and creation and security administration
- Implement and customize MS Dynamics SL ERP system and Solver BI360 data warehouse reporting solution
- Research and deploy MS Dynamics 3rd party modules such as S/K eBanking, Papersave, and Paramount WorkPlace
- Develop curriculum and procedures to train users in MS Dynamics SL, MS Office and BI360