Shypyard is a fast growing early stage startup backed by top VCs and angels from Silicon Valley. Our goal is to become the backbone of operation for all e-commerce SMBs of the world.
We are looking for smart junior or mid-level backend engineers who are obsessed with delivering great customer experience and who truly care building software that truly solve customer pain points. As a early hire, you have the unique opportunity to build the product from 0 to 1 and have the freedom and ownership to shape the technology and product direction for the company.
We are a hybrid-friendly company and this position can also be fully remote in Taiwan.
🏗 What are we building?
How is it like working with us?
- Focus on Impact: As an early engineering hire, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, designers and PMs to shape the product and work on challenging technical problems. What we care most about is delivering real value to the customer by listening to customer feedbacks and constantly iterating on the product.
- Moving fast: We are a fully distributed team between the US and Taiwan. As a small team, we work very closely and move quickly on product decisions and developments. We are looking for folks who want to be constantly challenged in a fast-moving environment.
- Communicate Transparently and openly: We strongly believe in transparency, and we communicate over Slack, Notion, and Tandem with any product direction or decision we make. We are also open to discussions regarding any product decisions.
- Working autonomously: you will be given full autonomy and trust on running your projects end-to-end, while still communicating early and frequently with other team members to stay aligned on the project goals and implementations.
What would you be doing?
- Architect and implement features for the workflow orchestration and analytics engine