Singapore based B2B Fintech start-up
Position: Product Marketing Intern (1 open position)
Experience: Not required
Salary Range: 1,200 SGD / month
Submit your CV+cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
🚀 What we’re building
- Unhealthy cash flow is amongst the top 3 reasons why businesses struggle to scale! So we started Peakflo with one goal in mind - to democratize access to key financial tools that improve B2B SME cash flows and increase net margins by up to 2%!
- In just the past few months, we launched Peakflo, booked over US$100k in ARR from our early customers and raised seed funding led by a marquee billion dollar global VC fund with participation from prominent angels and Entrepreneur First
- Most importantly, we have begun building an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and ownership. An environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow ❤️
⚙️ Product marketing at Peakflo
The Product Marketing Intern supports the product team in the overall marketing and communication strategy of our finance solutions, participating in the development of the brand identity, supporting the organisation of marketing activities and creation of promotional assets.
This role calls for an individual with strong initiative, creativity, organisational skills, and a passion for marketing.
💪 What you’ll do
- Participate in the strategic planning for the product
- Research on best practices in the market and present them in a relevant format to the team
- Deliver differentiated positioning for Peakflo's product externally on our website, creating content (written, video) for blog, social channels, and for internal teams
- Create case studies, customer testimonial videos and other content that can be used as assets for sales enablement, and customer reference
- Provide guidance, and raw content for the marketing and sales team in driving the creation of necessary collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth and efficiency
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with product, marketing, sales, customer success, and partnerships leaders for driving growth
🕵️♀️ Who we’re looking for
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism
- Able to commit at least 40 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months period