💡 BEFORE SETTING THESE GOALS REFER TO THE LONG GAME PAGE
[insert the year's vision board here]
I build mine by finding images and then pasting them into a doc on Canva.
HOW TO USE THIS:
- The top section is for BIG goals — the things I want to have done by the end of the year.
- You should pull these from the 2 & 5 year section and edit/add as need be.
- I don't include business-related goals here, "professional" is my long game goal section, with company related-items in our annual strategic plan. I try to keep it to 7 or fewer in each category.
- I include activities that prioritize my well being as a main annual goal — it holds you accountable and is easy to break down by month.
- The quarterly section breaks down each goal so I can easily build towards achieving the main goal.
I've left a few examples of goals and quarterly breakdowns :).
- Be a better listener
- Consistent physical activity
- Go see grandmother
- 2 sound baths and 2 massages
- Finish D1 of book
- Launch Project X
- Practice Tactical Empathy
- Exercise daily
- March: Sound bath