📌 North star: Build the life I'm excited to live.
Inspo: Sigil 💖
- Scale Avocado to be worth $1M (0%)
- 100 passive income/month (0%)
- Quantum computing
- Face turning tetrahedron (rubik's cube mod)
- 100 clean pushups (21/100)
- Get educated about the real thing.
- Philosophy/inner peace
- Sleep 8pm-5am for 300 days (0/300)
- 10k on YT (0.44%)
- 10k on Twitter (0.75%)
- 1 podcast episode a week (3/52)
- 1 Newsletter a month (1/12)
- 73 reactions & 24 comments on a Linkedin post
- 100 Medium followers by Jan (52/100)
- 1k podcast streams per episode
(Grey = side hustle)
How do you define a high quality network? How do you measure network? This is my best attempt.
- 1 external meeting/week (2/52)
- 1 cold outreach/day for 30 days 01.11 (3/30)
- 500 non-TKS newsletter subs
- 500 TKS newsletter subs
- Meet interesting people
- Maintain network: with Davide's template.
Other somewhat maybe I'll do?
Things that are not part of the 4 buckets, remnants of the Laura from June 2020
- Love to fail.
- Doing ≠ failing. Not doing = failing.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- The shorter your sleep the shorter your life span.
- Backup mantras (dump of whatever I find interesting)
- Become an interesting person.
- Improve other people's lives.
Want to see if I end up achieving these goals?
Tell me your email address and I’ll send you an email every month about my progress. 😜
Unrealistically high goals (aim high, shoot for the stars, etc) or realistic ones?
- My Take (think of your own answer before you read mine!)