Students will be able to:
- Discuss the role of chance in art-making
- Demonstrate how chances combine
- Use the
- Map and bias random values
- Compare dice and decks as sources of random values
- Select and implement appropriate strategies for randomization
- Identify types of random biases
- Summarize what pseudorandom values are
- Demonstrate a simple pseudorandom value generator
- Read the Random Values chapter
- Complete the coding challenges.
- Add two questions related to the chapter or challenges below.
🧟 Put your two chapter / coding challenge questions here. Please include your name.